You can make your reservation on-line by selecting the desired accommodation, check-in and check-out date (subject to availability), chosen room, number of beds and pay the deposit with your credit/debit card or by bank transfer.
You can call us on 699 517 564 from 11:00 to 19:00, we will attend to you personally. We will tell you how to proceed to make the booking effective and we will carry out the formalities, send proof of payment and booking confirmation to your e-mail address. Acceptance of the booking implies that the general conditions specified below are valid and accepted. In the event of cancellation of the booking, the following percentages will be applied to the advance payment made:
- 100% when cancelled 7 days before the date of entry.
The client undertakes to pay the full amount of the contracted days, paying the rest of the stay on arrival with payment at the establishment itself or on departure by debiting the account.
To book our accommodation, you must be at least 18 years old. The hotel may refuse admission to guests travelling together if there is not at least one adult 18 years of age or older.
- Entrance from 14:00h. If you arrive later than 19:00, please let us know on the following telephone number 699 517 564.
- Departure before 11:00h. If you leave the cottage after hours, additional charges may apply.
- The client undertakes to leave the accommodation in perfect condition. In the event of any damage, the customer must report it as soon as possible.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation.
- It is not allowed to burn wax inside the premises.
- The cabins and glamping sites are equipped with a service office with the basics (microwave, coffee machine and fridge).
- Please keep quiet after 23:00 hours to respect the rest of other guests.
Rules for indoor use
- The accommodations are fully equipped for full rental. Linen will be changed daily for stays of one night and every two days for stays of two or more nights.
- The cleaning service of the cabins includes: amenities, crockery, coffee machine and kitchenware.
- The office is equipped with cleaning utensils (broom, dustpan, single-use cloth). For the bathrooms there is a hairdryer, toilet paper and a set of towels which will be replenished by our cleaning team.
- All cabins have air-conditioning equipment.
Cleaning rules and timetables
Cleaning hours are from 11:00 to 14:00h. For stays of more than one night, if you do not want the cleaning service to be carried out, hang the sign on the outside door handle.
Towels: Detergents are a major factor in water pollution, please if you feel you can use towels one more day place them on the hangers, otherwise leave them on the shower floor and we will change them for you.
We welcome any suggestions you may have to improve our services and facilities.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances or indisposition, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact us if you have any questions
From 11:00 to 19:00 by phone 699 517 564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org